BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post

That was a tweet by Xavier. The same clown who was the leader of the biggest racist group to ever exist on BB, railroading and mocking every non-black houseguest in a ludicrous, self-proclaimed 'cause' that was fancified by all idiots into a nauseating holier-than-thou "mission"(A sinister "mission" that only an arrogant fool or complete idiot couldn't see could prove problematic for future seasons..)

Relying on grossly exaggerated or pure mythical "facts" to justify his own racist crew, X and his bullshyte gang did nothing but widen the gap between races,, and yet HE has the audacity to pipe up and cry like a little bitch when 1 single POC is emerging as possible target for eviction. Truly PATHETIC.
Xavier played a racist game imo, but I also don't think that he is actually racist in his day to day life if that makes sense.

And from what I can gather from what people are saying on Jokers, it seems like Taylor is being disliked by the other girls in the house, which I'm taking to mean that she's possibly showmancing a guy that the other girls want to Showmance, might be confident in herself (looks and capability etc) or all of the above.

Racism seems to be less of a thing, because why aren't any of the guys really hating her then? It seems to me like Xavier is just trying to excuse his racist gameplay style from his own season.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote