View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 06:39 PM #142
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
No, the reason you left last time round you think your funny taking the p1ss but you get put in your place every time and since being back you trued do the same and no one is interested.

You tried to dictate what was being posted a while back but admin won’t be told what can and can’t be posted

You came in this thread being sarcastic about members being experts on mental health

People don’t like your fantacy womean Meghan that’s why you come in these r
Threads baiting members.

I’m the same person on and off the forum, yes I’ve had loads of women and yea I can handle myself.

It’s not my fault you can’t keep a woman or fight you way out of a wet paper bag

And using the word dude is effin lame.
I left because I'd had enough, and not too long after winning Most Loved when there were lots of members voting (not like today), so maybe that first point doesn't quite add up.

I haven't baited anyone, but the fact you think I have shows what I was talking about in my previous post - you get angry and try to act like a hard man whenever someone pokes fun at you.

That's your one true strength in my eyes - I believe you when you tell me you're exactly the same on or off the forum.

I apologise for using dude - I just don't have the brain power to use words like fantacy womean.

Alphas don't need to remind folks constantly that they're alphas