BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase. View Post
Oh come ON. Those are a mixture of celebs who obviously won't be doing it (Andrew Garfield? Dawn French? really?) and celebs who are rumoured every single year (Tom Daley)

Again, we've barely had any credible rumours.
never say never, we've attracted quite big names recently (Bill Bailey, Caroline Quentin, last year in Greg Wise, Adam Peaty)

and it being a year of a world cup, now recently football came home with the england women, i also think there might be a ex footballer or two among the line up (maybe not both Tony or Bruce though, Tony seems more likely to me now, reading his article, he had heart operation before in 2015 yes but it also states he always takes good care of himself and he still loves a good dance)

maybe an england women's player, Jill Scott seems more likely to me than any of younger ones in the squad

i myself am hoping (maybe wishful thinking) for a male ringer a la debbie mcgee, in Anthony Head, and would be nice to have one from rocky horror as well as one who is quite well known in majority of target audience (rocky horror and as Giles in Buffy, and for being brother of ''one night in bangkok'' singer Murray Head) and age is only a number we've seen by now (Bill Bailey, Debbie McGee)
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote