BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Labour doesn't have any policies anymore, joey, so what will you base your vote on?
Yes we do Slim.

I know we do.
Obviously detailed policies need to be detailed publicly however the conference will as always be debating them and more detail added.

It's still near 2 years away from the election.
NO opposition party issues detailed policies that far from an election.

I know and wouldn't support a Party that didn't believe in the NHS and would make sure it was invested in and protected.
As to his credit even Blair did from 1997.
There's no way Labour will not protect the NHS.

However, I know Labour under any leader, would never let remain policies like what the coalition brought in which were even degrading and cruel to the sick and disabled.
I know that from the endless cases there has been of wrongful removal of support and benefits to them.

People can moan at Labour and think there's another way but they're fooling themselves.
Anyone who dislikes this Con government, who then in this pathetic voting system we have, don't support Labour then the continuation of an extreme Con government is what they'll get.

So for me the protection of the NHS, and the ending of the humiliating treatment of the sick and disabled is what turned me to Labour in 2012 and has me still supporting Labour in those aims still.

I dislike Starmer and didn't vote for him as leader.
However, when his policies are all finalised ready for the general election.
That protection of the NHS and more compassion to the sick and disabled will still have me strongly for Labour.

Because also in this dinosaur of an electoral system, the ONE and ONLY way to ensure this shambles of a Con govt is out, is to vote Labour.

Any votes to anyone else will only help enable the Cons to continue their vindictiveness and heartlessness.
That's not for me, no way thank you.

Last edited by joeysteele; 02-08-2022 at 07:28 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote