Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Rachel Reeves has said on more than one occasion that she plans to be tougher on welfare than the tories, which means those sick and disabled folks won't be getting the help you think they will. In fact, the only thing Starmer hasn't changed his mind on policy-wise is lower business taxes.

The tories believe in the NHS, too, doesn't mean they'll do anything to help it, and Streeting has been pushing for more private sector involvement.

If you vote labour to get tories out, I fully support that, but if you vote for them thinking they have any interest in anything but being in power themselves, then I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for a fall.
Then what is the answer Slim ? .

Because then we'll end up with more people not voting atall which doesn't really help either, people go around saying stuff like " ewww they're all as bad as eachother" , but someone still has to win & get in the office.

At the moment we still have some sort of democracy in place , people get to have a say & feel they've contributed whether they've angry or happy with the outcome . Atleast they can say they've had their voice.

I've always said labour is the best of a bad bunch , they've always cared about the NHS . And I'm talking about labour as a party and NOT Starmer ,as he needs to go. But if he's still The leader of the party in 2 years then I don't have much hope.