View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 07:47 PM #20
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Then what is the answer Slim ? .

Because then we'll end up with more people not voting atall which doesn't really help either, people go around saying stuff like " ewww they're all as bad as eachother" , but someone still has to win & get in the office.

At the moment we still have some sort of democracy in place , people get to have a say & feel they've contributed whether they've angry or happy with the outcome . Atleast they can say they've had their voice.

I've always said labour is the best of a bad bunch , they've always cared about the NHS . And I'm talking about labour as a party and NOT Starmer ,as he needs to go. But if he's still The leader of the party in 2 years then I don't have much hope.
There isn't an answer unfortunately, at least a satisfying one. The choices are to vote tory or vote to get tories out. That's it. The labour party is now run by the right wing of labour. I'll vote for them, because they can't be as cruel as this lot, but you'll see very quickly that they will barely be any better, if at all.