Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

feel sad for Gemma, but good that Luca didn't win, karma came to him for his disgusting behaviour against Tasha

Gemma should ditch the guy real fast now, she deserves and can get someone better

-------------------
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...s-out-27630818

btw her dad about her coming second on LI

Quote:
Football legend Michael Owen, 42, has remained quiet throughout Gemma's stay in the Love Island villa and even swerved the 'meet the parents' episode

Michael Owen has spoken out as daughter Gemma finished second in the Love Island final with Luca.

The football legend, 42, has remained quiet throughout Gemma's stay in the Majorcan villa and even swerved the 'meet the parents' episode.

In a message which echoed mum Louise's comments from the episode, Michael tweeted to say how proud he was of his daughter.

He shared a picture of him and Gemma at a plush family dinner alongside a short but sweet caption which read: "She's done us proud."

He shared the same snap on his Instagram but opened up more in the caption, telling his "special girl" to "hurry up home".

Gemma's mum Louise had earlier given her daughter a message for her from her dad while in the villa, saying: "Honestly, he is really proud of you, really proud."

He previously spoke to Sky Sports At The Races over his reason for not being at the villa: "My wife will do that duty. I'll represent the horses and she'll represent the daughter."

He added: "I don't know what I'll get from Box To Box. But I know what I'm going to get from my daughter.

"I've fathered her for 19 years so I'm pretty sure what I'm going to get from her."

When it was first announced that Gemma was taking part in Love Island, Michael actually fled the country after saying he was living "every father's nightmare".

He told ITV news at the time: "I have no doubts that she will make us all proud. It’s probably a father’s worst nightmare, but whatever she wants to do you’ve got to be supportive. I’ve heard a lot about it.

"I think old, grumpy men like me will always have an opinion on it because I don’t watch it and you just hear snippets, but she assures me it’s not as bad as I think," Michael added.

"It's quite a big thing and whatever she wants to do, you have to be supportive and I think I've given her a decent enough grounding to be respectful".

Gemma and Luca have been together since the second week of the show, with the 19 year old dressage rider originally being paired with Liam Llewellyn. Davide then came in as a bombshell and paired up with Gemma - but Luca later swooped in and coupled with her.

On Friday, the couple enjoyed their final date together in a private courtyard as they were serenaded by a mesmerising six-piece ensemble.

As they took their seats, talk turned to their time in the villa, with Luca admitting he didn't expect to "meet someone like you that makes me want to move to the other side of England for".

Gemma said: "You know I find it hard being lovey-dovey, but I feel like I’m quite more lovely-dovey with you than anyone really before.

"I always find myself gravitating towards you. I always want to be near you and in your company.''
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote