View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 03:41 PM #79
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Fortunately for me and my privilege, we are not under investigation by the fbi (to my knowledge at least), and a search warrant wasn't issued for them to search my crib.

Instead of being curious as to why they did that, or asking yourself what he might have done, you've brought hunter into a thread that is nothing to do with him, and are now trying to minimise anyone involved in the investigation. That's not putting jigsaw pieces together, that's painting your own picture, chopping it up, and then pretending it's a jigsaw.
Because I'm entitled to form my own opinion and be suspicious on the basis of everything that has been presented of Trump since he came down those steps in 2015. So while Arista will lay out the mainstream narrative of what's going on, I like to put out an alternative narrative by questioning that and pointing out why everything is not what it seems and that there is another side to the story.

My interest is trying to get to the truth of what's going on, if that makes me come across as looking bias then I can't help that in the same way you can't help looking bias towards Corbyn or remain. When you feel you're onto something then you're gonna run with it.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote