View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 03:54 PM #81
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Because I'm entitled to form my own opinion and be suspicious on the basis of everything that has been presented of Trump since he came down those steps in 2015. So while Arista will lay out the mainstream narrative of what's going on, I like to put out an alternative narrative by questioning that and pointing out why everything is not what it seems and that there is another side to the story.

My interest is trying to get to the truth of what's going on, if that makes me come across as looking bias then I can't help that in the same way you can't help looking bias towards Corbyn or remain. When you feel you're onto something then you're gonna run with it.
The difference, Alf, is that Corbyns policies would have helped this country. especially at the moment, and brexit has been a disaster for the whole country apart from the extremely wealthy tax dodgers. My loyalty is towards the policies of JC, and I'd support anyone else who publicly stood on them. You've gone down a q conspiracy rabbit hole to defend the former leader of another country who hasn't shown a smidge of the loyalty he demands, to anyone else.

Loyalty to ideas is understandable, loyalty to a conspiracy rich former president of a different country, is not.