View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 06:21 PM #50
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
You're playing false equivalence, here. There are loony religionists that want abortion doctors locked up, but human rights campaigners would have to take into account medical evidence, and the human rights of the woman carrying cells. So it's nothing like a comparison. Were Dr Tillers human rights protected when Bill O'Reilly waged a campaign against him, that ended up in his murder? George Bush will be arrested if he heads over to certain parts of Europe. Doesn't guarantee a conviction, but lets just see if he makes it over here, shall we?

Your next paragraph is nonsensical. What whole town? If all Muslims want "death to America" and brutal dictators waging war, as your loony politicians would have you believe, how did the Arab spring happen?

I've seen Americans burn Korans, does that mean that most Americans hate all Muslims?

You're just another fox noise viewer, trying to pass off morning memo talking points as your valid opinions. When you're ready to stop drinking the koolaid, then maybe we could have a decent conversation.
This guy knew what the f he was talking about