View Single Post
Old 29-08-2022, 01:43 AM #25
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Unsurprisingly, the race wars are raging on SM like never before.. Kyle trending as "KKKyle" etc.. being ripped apart and vilified for daring to speculate POC were working together.. (even after suspicious goings-on were supporting his theory)

"Monte to Terrance- It makes sense cause he hears Taylor doesn't want to put Jasmine up as a black woman, he heard that I wanted to work with Ameerah cause I respected the fact that she was a strong black woman. When I knew you were targeting me, I didn't want to put you up"

We're now firmly locked in a place where POC are demanding they be given BOD even after they openly admit they "can't" target one of their own. Non POC players just have to nod along, smile and "accept" the situation..no matter the foul stench of racism and blinding hypocrisy that comes attached with it.

"Turner- Kyle wants you to be the pawn. Monte- I knew. he did. Turner- I dont want that at all. I dont want to be putting two people of colour on the block either. Monte- He does. That assures one black person is going home this week"

You see how ludicrous the game has become? Non POC can no longer make decisions that benefit their individual advancement without fearing the "optics" and the threatening "consequences" that come with those. PATHETIC.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote