View Single Post
Old 31-08-2022, 04:27 PM #196
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i cannot see BB doing that well honestly

i am more liking The Circle nowadays, more funny to see those ''catfish'' try their ultimate best to play someone else
Netflix don’t run their shows in to the ground the way broadcast networks do. All signs point to season 5 being the last season. Given the expense of relocating the series I’m inclined to believe the rumours are true. I also don’t see Channel 4 or any other networks lining up to revive the show. At least not immediately.

BB may not be a massive success right out of the gate but I definitely see room for the show to grow its audience on ITV2. Aside from one article claiming production have been reaching out to influencers all the press we’ve received for this series has been overwhelming positive. ITV’s statements about the show have all signalled the show is moving in a direction that’s palatable for fans and that they have reasonable expectations in terms of performance. If the finished product is anywhere near what we’ve been promised there should be little doubt the show will achieve at least moderate success in its first outing.