Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
Do you know whats really scary. These people are there to pay tribute and respect the queen and are probably given the once in a lifetime opportunity to shake hands with the new King. And a lot of people are more fussed about their phones. Yes I know people want to share with their friends what happened but it seems like that's more important. Newsreaders keep saying about they are pleased and surprised so many young people are turning up. Well that's for Instagram and Facebook likes. In fact not long after she died last night there were two girls outside Buckingham palace trying so hard to be seen by the cameras smiling laughing and waving. They couldn't give two hoots about what actually had happened. We live in a world now where people can't get their phone out of their hand people don't cherish moments but rather are too fussed to film it or a take a picture or tik tok in front of it or what not. We are slowly turning into robots. I'm saying this while I type on a phone on an online forum but still. They need to be a bit more respectful
I heard one of the minders say more than once to put the phone away and enjoy the moment

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote