Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Strictly Judges reveal dream dance partners

In a BBC Q&A session, Anton Du Beke, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and head judge Shirley Ballas were quizzed as to who their dream celebrity to dance with would be, and why.

Craig said: “My dream celebrity to dance with would probably be Dame Judi Dench, only because she's the most talented actor I know, she's got a great sense of humour and we'd have fun together.”

Anton revealed that he would like to partner with a former Strictly judge. “The person I've always really wanted to dance with and never have is Darcey Bussell," he said. “I thought we could have a wonderful collaboration, a fusion of styles. That's something I've always secretly dreamed of being able to do, maybe sometime in the future.”

Meanwhile, Motsi said: “I would dance with Nelson Mandela if I could and I would have so many questions for him. I think because of him, we are able to realise our dreams today.”

Shirley responded: “Donny Osmond, because he won Dancing with the Stars in America, and I think it would be fabulous to be able to have a dance with Donny.”

The head judge added: “Or Tom Cruise, who I taught.”

https://virginradio.co.uk/entertainm...dance-partners

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote