View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 05:50 PM #610

Default King Charles III 10/9/22 Proclaimed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Sure, his reputation took a big dip after the interview, though most already knew he'd had an affair, it wasn't exactly startling news. However, the situations aren't similar in that he didn't use the interview to paint Diana in an awful light with lies and slurs which to me is the important point. Most of it wasn't about Diana anyway.

How Harry and Meghan carry on from here is crucial. It would be impossible for anything to play out behind closed doors if Harry goes ahead with the book, and it will be obvious he doesn't want it to. The same goes for anything more (leaking of conversations etc) they may reveal about private family matters. They know the score and as I said before, the ball is in their court.

They must know that their bitterness and spite isn't bringing them happiness. I agree that this could be a new beginning for them - their chance to enjoy what they have with their lovely children and a fantastic home and lifestyle.

Did Di mention in THAT interview that Charles had Chlamydia smuggled into the palace the night before he married Di ?
( with the Queen’s knowledge and approval !)

Imagine if that little snippet has been released into the public domain … Charles would have had to go into hiding !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 22-09-2022 at 05:50 PM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote