BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Is there documentation of this supposed ‘quota’ or are you just repeating all of these white replacement theories you’ve probably seen online?
Well I'm going with the Shows that I've watched.

Like for example the CSI Vegas show that was on Alibi, the Show grew on me as time went along, but it's quite clear to see that all of the new cast (including the white guy) were cast based purely on demographics rather than on acting talent or having a great character, that luckily for the writers came together for them as the Season went along.

Plus there was NCIS: LA replacing two characters with two newbies that have one attribute each, Rountree's personality is that his black & Fatima is being a Muslim, if anything that's prejudiced from the writers, not me for noticing their blatant bad writing.

And those groups that you're on about are insane, they can't handle seeing a black person or a woman leading a Show, that is definitely not my style.

For me I like to see myself as a Rachel Rice when it comes to the diversity on TV argument, I personally really don't mind black people getting roles on TV, because without listing all of the Shows/Movies off, I have liked a fair few black characters over the years, because to me a good character is a good character, regardless of their appearance.

However I don't support forced diversity, and to me that means anybody being a token in a Show, not just black people.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote