Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I've finished Mob Psycho 100, which I ended being really happy with the second Season in particular, it ended up really winning me over with just how fun it was to watch.

I'm also watching The Suspect which to me just seems to get worse with every episode, Bobby Moran is the only character that I'm personally interested in.

And then I'm watching the first Season of Bikini Warriors, which tbh it's a 12 episode Season that are 4 minutes long where they parody everything in the Otaku culture.

Being honest it obviously is playing on wish fulfillment for male audiences if you couldn't already gather it from the title, but being fair to the Show it actually can be genuinely funny, and the characters are likable imo.

Judging it on it's own terms and not expecting it to be GOT or AOT, it's a really enjoyable Show imo, plus the women don't look bad either.

But being serious though, I personally like the Show, especially Fighter, Paladin, Dark Elf & Hunter (although she's only been in one episode so far) the only scene I thought went too far imo was the Dog & Fighter scene, I personally just wasn't comfortable with it, but I get that other people might feel differently.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 23-09-2022 at 05:07 AM.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote