BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I know we've covered this topic before , and Leigh Francis apologised, but i honestly think alot of his Bo selecta stuff , just like the Little Britain sketches .. have aged badly and it's cringy looking back on them. But i guess it's also the fact that i didn't really find many of them that funny in the first place .

Craig David & Trisha Goddard came off worse from Bo Selecta, I know he did Mel B dirty aswell .. but that character was so OTT and obnoxious that it didn't really affect Mel B as it was so far from reality , weirdly he brought that character back for a special tv show with Mel B herself .

I know you'll argue that Francis was making fun of all celebrities. But he basically centred his tv show around mostly making fun of Craig David , it felt like he had it in for him and the fact it was called 'Bo selecta'. And the Trisha Goddard stuff with the terrible accent, and caricature behaviour was racist. She sounds nothing like that!.
I can't remember the Trisha Goddard skit that well tbh so I'll take your word for it.

With Craig David I actually don't mind some of his Music, and I get it if he feels like he was being picked on by Leigh Francis, because tbf there could be a debate to be had about that.

I just don't agree with him that Leigh Francis was racist towards him, if anything I feel like Craig David is trivializing racism a little bit here.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote