Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
The fee has nothing to do with my empathy....why do you have to twist everything. I hate to see anyone get 'ganged up on'....they are all judging him instead of giving him a chance. He came across as a decent bloke.
All of them fawning over BG...a convicted criminal. How many of the people in there do you think broke Covid rules??....probably 3-4 of them. They all making themselves out to be so perfect and hoping the public will love them for it.
You can feel sorry for Hancock all you want, I have no sympathy or empathy for him. Do you honestly think he would have gone in the jungle without a fee that big . Why didn't he do it for free or take a much much smaller cut . What type of message does that send out .!? .. especially with the cost of living crisis.

He's so smug ,and nobody has ganged up on him ,if anything he's had it easy. Scarlett & Charlene just simply asked him questions. Nobody boxed his ears ..so let's not get out the violins , he's a big boy ..he decided to go in the jungle. And plenty of people outside IAC think it was a dreadful decision & bad timing.

Oh and whether people broke COVID rules or not , that's not the point. His cabinet & government were the ones who were supposed to be setting an example,if the public see them breaking rules then understandably they will be very angry .. especially when they've lost loved ones .And couldn't visit family etc .

As for BG ,I never once defended him , I don't like him and he's a massive self obsessed pig . And he's another one who doesn't need the money . If you look through my posts you'll see that I'm disgusted at most of the celebs for their huge fees,itv should be ashamed of themselves for paying out so much just to get a big celebrity booking.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 10-11-2022 at 01:19 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote