View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 01:48 PM #206
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Scott thought a bacon&egg sammich would nicely top off the experience of waking up in a cozy bed in the "jungle". As if the latter isn't ludicrous enough. Note that the tone she used was only sort of HALF-joking, and this is because they all see how the show is getting weaker&weaker/easier&easier every season... and so they're naturally becoming more greedy and expectant.

George is pretending to "muck in" by doing morning dunny duty. After having a facetime with his manager in the BT, he was obviously told his lazy, self-serving attitude is not going down well. This lame effort is his DESPERATE attempt at changing perception from the obvious reality.

Walsh has arrived @ "Mole HQ" - "Cheating Ratbag HQ" would've been more apt. Is this clown trying to succeed where the slimy Vernon Kay failed? oh and look he's pretending to "crack up" at the arrival of a fellow cheat Hancock(3 letters too long) Both are clearly rotten individuals who have the the same goal of tricking gullible viewers into liking them after their sleazy exploits. At least they were given a trial that wasn't piss easy and an obvious GUARANTEED fullhouse. The trial they got there is the type that should be the rule..but they ridiculously remain the exception.

Let's be clear, cock clearly ain't shiit..but when anyone gets above themselves and confidently appoints themselves judge, jury and executioner(minus the required credentials) it's time to slap that fool down as well. Most of those fools put themselves in line for that slap - including wayward White, who seemed to think she was hosting some sort of mickey mouse talkshow with licence to belittle her guests,, sitting there all high&mighty like SHE's the one who gets to decide on who should and shouldn't be allowed to join a show. This is the same silly fool of a women who was only yesterday encouraging Douglas to INCREASE her heartrate during a panic attack!...I was half expecting her to offer her LSD and half a dozen cans of Red Bull. If White were a nurse she'd take her whiplash patients to a fairground and tell them to have a whale of a time as she strapped them into the dodgems..

Anyway, when she arrogantly questioned cock in authoritarian manner about "Y" he's come on the show, not once did the sleazebag mention the halfamillion fee he's being paid was any part of the reason for the "Y", let alone the prime one. It was the usual tripe of "I want people to see a different side of me"... fulfilling my "sense of adventure" etc... any old hogwash will do in favour of telling the damn truth. Not that anyone should expect any different as ALL politicians are professional lying bastards.

George isn't happy with the arrival of cock(which seems strange thing to say..) and he's seized on the obvious chance to indulge in a "poor me" croc tear session. He was well and truly surfing in his element as it was all about MEMYSELF&I. He was seen "threatening" to leave at the end there. No doubt he wants production to kiss his ring and BEG him to stay..
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote