Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
I don't vote for right wing parties, Joey. However you want to spin it, labour is a right wing party. If you think swapping one for the other will be of any benefit to the people that actually need a labour government the most, then that is also on your conscience, just as it is on mine. I don't see it as a risk at all, because a party criticising Braverman for not deporting enough foreigners, saying they will be tougher on benefit claimants than the tories, shouting that there are too many foreigners working in the NHS (after the way they died for us during the pandemic), and telling climate protestors to fcuk off, is not a party that will do anything to improve society, and that is all I care about - not party loyalties.

You think the tories are heartless and yet support an anti democratic labour that is fixing it's own elections, and attacking anyone even remotely progressive to pander to tory voters. That's not a party aiming to be better than what we already have. I am not welcome within the labour party, and I'm fed up of being treated like scum by a party founded by people that shared my politics, not streetings or starmers (who has an equally fraught relationship with the truth as Johnson). Labour could well find themselves struggling because of the way they treat the left. Making a tory who called the labour party *****, the labour whip, shows exactly who or what this labour party is all about.

Sorry to say but I disagree with really all that.
Absolutely.

Still there it is.

I'll have nothing on my conscience if Labour do win.
I'll be far more content.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote