Quote:
Dead City: with Maggie & Negan

yet to be titled ones

Rick & Michonne

Daryl & Carol

11x23

some great scenes, like
Spoiler:

with the train station ambush, i knew Pamela was onto Mercer when she found out about which soldiers he took from which specific sections

aw
Spoiler:

Lydia being bit and her arm having chopped off to save her life by Jerry, i feel worried for Jerry now though how he went after Elijah to re-join the herd

Spoiler:

great scenes between Negan & Ezekiel as well, love Negan willing to sacrifice his own life to save the others and especially his pregnant wife, shows how much he has changed for the good but not having forgotten the terrible things he has done

also loved what he said to Maggie regarding Pamela ''that bitch gotta go down'' he is correct in as long as Pamela lives things will never return to close to normal

there has been great acting work this season

Josh Hamilton whom i only knew before this as Clay's dad Matt Jensen in 13 reasons why, but a phenomenal acting performance as Lance Hornsby here

also see a good future ahead in terms of new projects for Cassady McClincy, great new acting talent

Teo Rapp-Olsson too very talented, i hated Sebastian character but that acting was amazing

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote