Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
There is a mental health epidemic in America, their services are even worse than ours and obviously they’re gun laws, although trying to be improved are severely lacking, you’re correct, however to say there are ‘bigger problems’ after someone has just walked into a gay club and slaughtered as many people as he could, because of who they are, is so insanely insensitive I can’t even describe it.

We have all seen the extreme rhetoric over the past couple of years around the lgbt community and it’s most definitely ramped up this year, ignoring it won’t change the fact that lunatics with access to guns have been and will continue to be radicalised by lunatics who spread their hateful, bigoted, twisted messages
I know what you're trying to say , but these gun men/ terrorist are usually already unhinged in the head . And let's not confuse regular right wing with extreme & radical thinking , so yeah these psycho's are probably influenced alot of the extreme side of politics and that goes for both the far far right & far far left wing .

But like I said it's mainly the gun nuts who refuse to have gun control, and the NRA who are completely crazy who contribute & don't help the problem. And they refuse to acknowledge how serious gun crime actually is in their own country.

If somebody is insane and so full of hate then they will kill no matter what. But I agree certain people will be their easy targets, just like children are usually targets ..in these horrific shootings.

Remember that sicko freak incel a while ago who was mad at the world just because he couldn't get a girlfriend and laid ,so he went on a killing spree. Misogyny at it's finest, he even had a YouTube channel .