View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 04:23 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

The Court has ruled that policy unlawful.
Trying to shift the blame on care Home staff of whom some also contracted covid from the elderly being rushed out and back to them.
Is a pretty low move.

Sorry Joey, but it's not a low move, nor is it trying to shift the blame onto....

To think that carers wouldn't transmit covid to their patients during the early months of covid would be insane. Although I do believe their will have been instances of elderly patients contracting covid in hospital that week as they were rushed back to the care homes, the patient would have been instantly put into a bed from a stretcher or wheelchair, depending on how sick they were with what originally took them to hospital.

So if you combine that original illness, with the covid they had contracted in hospital then 9 times out of ten you are going to have one seriously I'll elderly patient who isnt going to be up and about.

Only person who could catch covid from that patient is the carer..wouldnt you say?

So my reasoning is, the carer is the spreader, but not all carers will have come into contact with a patient rushed back from the hospitals, but these care homes still had to suffer the same tragedies as your aunts one...so where did that covid come from?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote