BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
The Court has ruled that policy unlawful.
Trying to shift the blame on care Home staff of whom some also contracted covid from the elderly being rushed out and back to them.
Is a pretty low move.

Sorry Joey, but it's not a low move, nor is it trying to shift the blame onto....

To think that carers wouldn't transmit covid to their patients during the early months of covid would be insane. Although I do believe their will have been instances of elderly patients contracting covid in hospital that week as they were rushed back to the care homes, the patient would have been instantly put into a bed from a stretcher or wheelchair, depending on how sick they were with what originally took them to hospital.

So if you combine that original illness, with the covid they had contracted in hospital then 9 times out of ten you are going to have one seriously I'll elderly patient who isnt going to be up and about.

Only person who could catch covid from that patient is the carer..wouldnt you say?

So my reasoning is, the carer is the spreader, but not all carers will have come into contact with a patient rushed back from the hospitals, but these care homes still had to suffer the same tragedies as your aunts one...so where did that covid come from?
I and my family got my Aunt's medical records rapidly after her death.
She was in a really good Care home and only temporarily while her home was being fitted with everything to help with her mobility.

I know what's on her medical records and not just related to health.

That evidence I and my family got.
We have it all set to go to this independent public inquiry.

Along with the other groups of bereaved families who lost their members unnecessarily.

What your detailing is a sidestepping I'm sorry to say.
It's as frustrating to me and all the bereaved family groups that there's the need to have to wait to get our say at the public inquiry.
Because we've seen and read the damning evidence.
Which we will do nothing to jeopardise before it's given before the public inquiry.

Try to blame the Care Homes if you must.
Put us down as others have as to just vindictive, unforgiving families just blaming the government.
We have the evidence.
I was worried when one group took things to the Court.
I feared that could jeopardise all the groupings cases.

However even on the limited presentation to the Court
The Court judged the government policy unlawful.
NOT anything the Care Homes did, the policy the government enacted.

Anyhow it's clear mountains would be moved to laud Hancock on a TV show and then Johnson too.
With NO understanding of the losses of loved ones unnecessarily .

Anyhow this is way too personal an issue to me but it astounds me people will laud this deceitful creep Hancock.
Who deceived and lied at near every press conference he was at.

So I best halt my rants now before I say things I'd be wiser not to.

Last edited by joeysteele; 21-11-2022 at 04:47 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote