View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 03:35 PM #97
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

I thought the last episode might seem rushed but I actually think it was done quite well - a good summing up for something that clearly is not a "real" finale, with the continuations coming and plenty of scope for existing characters to show up in those. I also think Rick and Michone will eventually be reunited with Alexandria (and Judith/RJ) - the "real" finale isn't until that happens.

I think it's the right direction for the show to take though - more focussed on a couple of main characters in each "season", TWD has been a bit all over the place with the sprawling ensemble cast the last few years.

One thing that did stand out to me... is that my wife stopped watching not long after the "time jump", probably mid-whisperers (she was watching when Lydia joined etc. but not by the time they beat the Whisperers) however she did watch the finale with me... and all I had to explain was what the commonwealth was and that they had joined but the leader turned out to be corrupt. She didn't need any further info from like 2 full seasons. So I can only assume nothing major has actually happened in those seasons... at all... .
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote