View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 02:51 PM #1205
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Looks like camp isn't the only place that has thirsty name-droppers..(Hola rustic.. )

George clearly had his production pals tell him how the vote went, that's why we seen his "being ready" talk with Walsh just prior to it being revealed. Scott wasted no time in rushing to the BT to tell how "gutted" she was to see George go..when it's as clear as day she's doing nothing but revelling as the numbers dwindle down.

With "Mighty Mike" conveniently being "ineligible" for the latest trial(has this ever happened before???) who could this leave a nice big door opening for, I wonder??..

oh and would you look at that, Scott has rushed her name forward AGAIN..and is actually being backed by "Mighty Mike"(combo of a) not wanting to be seen as holding her back in their H2H DESPERATION race. b) DESPISING cock and making sure he holds him back at every possible turn. Once the mighty one had spoken, "democracy" ensured their little Jilly quickly got the "votes". Such mickey mouse campers wouldn't be playing any of these bullshyte power games with me. All I'd have done is RULED MYSELF OUT(on account of doing plenty at the start) the moment I knew the choice would be made "in-house".. which would have taken any/all satisfactory power trips away from the ratbags.

Scott unsurprisingly "smashed" sh1ttysh1ttybangbang to gain yet another undeserved fullhouse.

Just in case you missed his "hilarious" salamander pronounciation(salamaNANder) the first time, Warner made sure to repeat it again and then again...

Production got together and asked how they could have Scott look more even ridiculous than in that giant hat the other night. Here is their successful end result..

Apparently it took Walsh becoming a rotten cheat before the public realized he's a shyte comic. 30 fools remain defiant. Even his "peers" know the mongrel is thieving a living..

Moyles has only gone an stank the place up again. They give him a Q he should know for certain(even in MEGA-daze)..and the moron still proves to be useless.

Eviction time.. and unsurprisingly it's Baba. Leaving aside his nonsense at the begging with the heights, he remains(along with Douglas) one of the very few who can at least say they played their hand without looking to FORCE through a ton of PATHETIC cheat cards. The same simply can't be said for all those clowns who remain, esp "Mighty Mike", Scott and the FAF Warner, who never switch off from the persona they're so DESPERATELY wanting enough gullible fools to swallow.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote