Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Default Why don't you ask Southgate about Afghanistan

Carlos Queiroz confronted a BBC journalist after another press conference was dominated by questions over political issues in Iran.

Approaching the journalist at the end of his pre-match press conference to preview Friday’s game against Wales, the Iran head coach demanded to know why other managers, including England’s Gareth Southgate, do not face similar questions on political situations.

Footage captured by other journalists in the room showed an irritated but calm Queiroz saying to BBC reporter Shaimaa Khalil: “Why you don’t ask to Southgate these kind of questions?

“I am talking with you. I ask the pleasure to talk with you. I am asking one thing to you now, the press conference is finished. Do you think it is fair also to ask other questions to other coaches?

“That is the only question I make. Why don’t you ask the other coaches? Why you don’t ask Southgate ‘what do you think about England and the United States that left Afghanistan and all the women alone? Why don’t you ask that?”

Carlos

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...97fbb8f095c70d

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote