BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeatdog View Post
I like Pizza Hut in the restaurant it’s actually quite decent but when I get it delivered it’s horrible. Pizza Express I’ve never had in a restaurant but I do buy the ones in the supermarkets and they’re pretty good so I need to try that next.

Most frozen pizza’s for me are a no go. They just don’t cook properly, the dough is just always soggy. The only ones I can bare are the Goodfellas ones.
Goodfellas are good tbf, and I am with you that most Pizza brands from the Supermarkets can be quite poor imo.

I've never tried Pizza Express, although I should do eventually.

And with the Pizza Hut deliveries, I've been fine with them most of the time. However the one time they sent us cold everything, which they put down to their systems being down (which is fair enough) but they never wrote down our address or never contacted us over the fact that they couldn't find where we were, thus the food went cold by the time they actually found us, utter incompetence imo from the staff. And the last time I had them the Chicken Strips were overly greasy, it was disgusting (nearly as bad as their cold Garlic Bread) and the Wedges were bang average, the Cheese & Onion Pizza was actually good though.

Hopefully they will get better again.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 25-11-2022 at 08:27 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote