BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I think it was the the way it was dealt….the holier than thou attitude of “why are you here”..there are ways of asking that question as you can imagine…however it was said in a demeaning way as though he had no right to be…he had as much right to be there as they were…that imo is why they both went first. The rest of them just bitched behind his back…instead of saying it to his face apart from BG but that’s because MH walked in on his conversation…but even then he just said “I have been hating on you…” he never said to Matts face the reason why regarding his mother being in hospital…
Their obvious frustrations played out in uncomfortable viewing. Baba was the only one imo who questioned his actions without being judgemental.
IF they had been a bit more mature about it…confronted him without being self righteous…things could have played out quite differently.
Things like turning his Gilet and jacket back to front so the public couldn’t see his name and number….the sniggering when he fell back in his seat, laughing AT him not with him…all those little things backfired and that’s why the public ended up supporting him.
I’m not attacking them for displaying their emotions…it was the way they displayed them..it was snidey and grossly immature.
It's kinda ironic that Boy George judged him.

I can honestly understand other people's frustrations with him though, even if they were OTT in expressing it.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote