Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglooo View Post
The article states: "In October he also claimed never to have danced with a partner apart from some Gaelic dancing."

And that he said: "“I like dancing in the shower...."

And also: "The former Bangor student said: “There were many rehearsals leading up to any shows. As you can tell in the videos, he was rehearsed. The fact that I recall him in the club indicates he was involved for some time.”

Most sinister of all:

"The BBC declined to comment when approached by the Mirror about the video of his university dance exploits."

Either:
I am a twit and have misunderstood.
Or:
The Mirror article is hocus-pocus.
Or:
There is a lot of explaining to be done.

NB: this is not based on "an image" but of dance videos on stage. Why would he talk about dancing in the shower rather than remembering dancing salsa and paso doble on stage?
And yet nobody cared when Jill Halfpenny had previous dance experience.

Or Joe McFadden ,who from what I heard performed on stage ballroom prior to strictly.

Caroline Flack took part in a disabled version of strictly, so already gained dance experience before she won strictly.

Kimberly Wyatt was also a dancer beforehand .

Those are just a few I can think of.

Like I said if people hate dance experience ,then the competition would be full of Anne widdecombs & ed Balls .

It's impossible for strictly not to have contestants with some advantages in dance .

It's funny how nobody minds dancing on ice ,which I always found unfair when not everyone has ever set foot on the ice , Clearly some people have dabbled in ice skating though so will have an advantage.

Maybe BBC should axe strictly,seen as there's too much media bs & people get their knickers in a twist every year over "dance experience".

People seemed fine with the sister show 'strictly dance fever ' , as that was always clear about the contestants all being dancers . Difference being they were non celebrity.