Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Lights View Post
Final performances

Fleur & Molly the BEST of the night , so much class and style . Fleur edged Molly . I'm so happy they got to the final to dance all their routines again, it was thrilling to watch .

Helen& Hamza have been on such a journey and i was so happy whoever won between them , Helen has gained such confidence and Hamza has such loveable energy .

I liked all 4 . So whether people think the judges had favouritism or whether the producers were pushing certain celebs to win . I still enjoyed it all round . And well done to Hamza he deserves it .

Like i said there's been previous series' where the contestants were underserving yet still won . So i don't understand the fuss here , as atleast Hamza is a humble genuine guy .

And at the end of the day we all know strictly is a popularity contest , and he was voted the winner . So he's clearly well liked ......with or without bias judging. So yes the judges are messy , but Hamza did some outstanding performances, and he was a nice guy about it .
No one is denying that Hamza is a nice guy.

But like Rose last year the standards have dropped dancing wise, because even with Bill Bailey the year before I would say that his Paso Doble, Quickstep, Couples Choice, Metallica Tango & his Showdance were all really standout performances imo, yes Hrvy and Maisie were technically better dancers, but Bill was also at a high standard as well.

And then bizarrely afterwards we get Rose win where all of her dances blend into being one and the same, and Hamza imo lives off two dances.

Personally I'm with you on not understanding why only Hamza is being pulled up for this when Rose won just last year, but two underwhelming winners back to back imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote