Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
No one is denying that Hamza is a nice guy.

But like Rose last year the standards have dropped dancing wise, because even with Bill Bailey the year before I would say that his Paso Doble, Quickstep, Couples Choice, Metallica Tango & his Showdance were all really standout performances imo, yes Hrvy and Maisie were technically better dancers, but Bill was also at a high standard as well.

And then bizarrely afterwards we get Rose win where all of her dances blend into being one and the same, and Hamza imo lives off two dances.

Personally I'm with you on not understanding why only Hamza is being pulled up for this when Rose won just last year, but two underwhelming winners back to back imo.
I didn't watch last year's,I only saw a bit of Rose dancing,but I got the impression she got alot of sympathy. She wasn't an awful dancer ...but yeah I see what you mean.

Over the years ...I've noticed some showdances aren't as exciting anymore aswell.

This is the confusing thing though,you can tell Hamza didn't have alot of experience ....yet the media rags tried to expose him for being some secret Michael Flatley ,which is silly. When he struggled in some dances , just like Will & Helen struggled in some of their dances aswell. Hamza was nervous in his showdance...but I think he still did ok.

The public like supporting people who have less dance experience.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 18-12-2022 at 08:47 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote