Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

not the most famous at first look line up, however when looking them up they seem very famous in their own rights

wow not even strictly has had a michelin star chef before for example

46,6 million followers on tiktok worldwide wow, although most of those can't vote so, won't be much help for him

i knew it, there has to be a Zelensky government connection, nice we have the wife of the mayor of kyiv

Alex Mariah, second transgender model after Loiza in 2020 to do this show

Michael Kraus is the teammate of recent dancing star Pascal Hens btw

a mentalist from the Penn & Teller show in the US

Chryssanthi & Tom are like a acting powercouple in the german showbizz world and Tom Beck is like a A-Lister from his alarm fur cobra 11 fame (which he still stars in as of this day)

Julia Beautx, a beauty vlogger but also picking one who also ticks the acting and music boxes, clever by RTL

i have good feelings about Knossi too, but pls don't be as embarrassingly bad as Ulli Potowski pls, although Ulli was top notch entertainment, so yeah maybe i do hope for similar entertainment potential

Sharon omg yass she's HOT and bachelorette signings always do well in the US version so we'll see how they'll do here

Abdelkarim is a very popular stand up comedian yep, almost close to popularity to legend Ilka Bessin, he also has loads of funny facial expressions

not what i was expecting but seems like a fun bunch of people yet again

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote