Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I agree with you about Dan Wooton, he is a disgrace.

I don't know if this is classed as woke (but it's definitely criminal) would you class this woman pouring Bleach down a man's crotch on a crowded Train as far left/woke ideology? Because it's the only criminal offence that I can think of that might be motivated with that kinda thought process, which admittedly is one too many if that's the case.

And I agree with you on the far right, their viewpoints are too extreme for me, especially when it comes to black people or women getting anything positive, they'll have a fit about it.
Now i remember that insane story, was it ACTUALLY bleach???.... i heard that might have been clickbaity . But i remember being shocked when i heard about it . It was in a water bottle wasn't it??.
As for the woke ideaology , i think the nutty unhinged ones would probably applaud her .... so yeah things are bleak now.

But that's not to be confused with the normal feminists who would not support this . See even that word 'feminism' has become something else now which is really sad.

Weirdly the far left & far right have alot in common despite being polar opposites, both will never step down and both will never listen to reason ... so yeah crazy .