Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

my early days ranking

1. Bart (find him hilarious how he tries to bend BB's rules not to spend anything, taking warm water from the hot tub for the shower )
2. Rob (more on his own due to being only elderly in there but i find him very pleasant to watch)
3. Michelangelo (i thought i would hate him but he isn't as self-absorbed as what i first thought, i quite like him, has a fun personality and is quite charming)
4. Charlotte (i feel for her having gone through so many loss, losing her dad and her grandparents quite recently, also lived quite a fun life, as a Nanny in Los Angeles for quite some high profile actors and musicians)
5. Lindsey (on paper not your typical BB housemate, but lovely girl, and lovely in the kitchen )
6. Chayron (Daddy of 3 kids, omg, also he seems like a interesting gameplayer type)
7. Ali (he's funny, lmao talking about where to masturbate in the house, if he stays in for all those weeks )
8. Chelsea (she's nice, always laughing/smiling)
9. Danny (bland vanilla for now, but don't dislike him)
10. Jason (he's a decent gameplayer, good of him acing that lockroom challenge, winning powers of handing out immunity and nomination tokens but i need more depth from him)
11. Judy (first to be evicted HOPEFULLY, ugh such a cold person)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote