Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I'm getting concerned again.

I'm mystified really.
A city like Birmingham should attract and have some of the best investment and owners of a football club.
I really don't know why they haven't.

Birmingham should be a premiership club, not just because I support them but for the major City Birmingham is.
How I wish some great investment would be forthcoming to put the club back in the top heights.
To attract string players too.

There's still a lot to play for this season but I really hope they get back to not losing vital points in matches and find a belief that they can do much more than just barely survive in the Championship this season.
They've been doing that until the last run of matches.

My fingers are crossed for a return rapidly to even the knife edge results of holding on to draws and wins they were achieving earlier.

Good luck to them, this is a club that warrants better than has been the case the last few seasons.
I agree with everything you've said Joey.

Hopefully this is similar to Brighton's bad patch when De Zerbi initially joined the club and then have bounced back.

I do think if we can win 5 more games then we'll stay up.

And to change the topic from Blues for a second, has anyone read the FA's report on former Crawley boss John Yems? That **** is insane.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote