Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
Unless you start off morbidly obese it doesn't take long or particularly intense gym-going to get into "reasonable" shape so most people in the gym tend to be that I find. I personally have never been able to stick out a gym environment for longer than a couple of months... I get bored. So I just have a weights set up at home where I can watch telly at the same time

Disclaimer: I'm not a gym bro for aesthetics, I have **** shoulders (joints in general, but shoulders is most relevant to this) and if I don't keep my upper body relatively strong they literally start just popping out of their sockets at random. It's a fun time.

Probably genetic - my mum completely dislocated her hip in her teens and was in hospital for months. Like... nothing physically happened to her... she was just stood around and it went *POP*. So on balance, I'm glad it's my shoulders and not my hips.

...bet my hips will be crap when I'm older though .
Not been to the gym since covid hit, I got myself some weights during lock down and I sit on the couch watching TV doing reps, I also walk alot.... and that is it, went for a blood test last week and the nurse said oh you work out your arms look great...I sure do I said...in front of the TV

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 31-01-2023 at 03:47 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote