BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I mean, he oversaw the death of countless elderly people in care homes through his careless processing rules, but these nutjobs that believe the vaccine has been killing massive numbers of people are actual looney tunes.

Did anyone see that tweet that went viral of this white conservative woman in America pretending to not be able to walk properly because of the vaccine? a good couple of days of decent laughs after ‘thanks Pfizer’ trended
My personal opinion on the Vaccine is that I do think it got rushed out (understandably so) and I do think that there is a slightly higher risk to the Vaccine because of not having the thorough testing that most of the other Vaccines get where it takes them around a decade before being given to the general population.

However my opinion isn't fact, and I would still recommend people take the Vaccine, especially if you have health problems because Covid is more likely to obviously kill you if you already have health issues.

And that woman that you've described does more harm than good in this Vaccine debate because that is just so pathetic, and blatant misinformation like that should warrant a permanent ban off the platform imo, I'm honestly amazed that Twitter stands for this ****.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote