View Single Post
Old 20-03-2023, 08:52 AM #20
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
"None of them are interested in anything g Covid related, no one really is"

the covid whatsapps messages ran the news agenda for more than a week just 2 weeks ago

get real TS

Just because you mistakenly poured scorn on Dr JOhn and have now been exposed, give the rest of the forum a break

Do you actually know anyone whose ears twitch at the mention of Covid these days? Colleagues get Covid and the reaction is "Aw put your feet up, get well soon."

I'm not even minimising Covid or the impact of lockdown etc. just pointing out the very obvious facts. It's been around for a long time, and no one is really interested in hearing about it any more. Are you telling me a bog standard YouTube video about Covid stats like Doc John used to make would still be getting millions of views? He'd be lucky to get 50,000.

But people LOVE a good unfounded conspiracy.

"Look! You can see a Tory reminding Labour to leave!!"

Its just so obviously paranoid nonsense - as has been pointed out, no one has any idea what he said to them, they're not actually warring factions and MPs from different parties talk to each other all the time. It's not weird. They left afterwards - that's not weird either. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe he said "he's going to do a rant about vaccines " and they were like "lol thanks for the tip, we're off to get a sandwich". I doubt he said "Do not forget, the illuminati overlords of the chamber have decreed that Labour MP's must not listen to this anti-vax bloke barfing out some Covid stuff we've all heard 10 times before".

Really utterly bizarre.

Know what it seems like to me? Doctor John was doing the stats and numbers and at some point has been like "OMFG - politicians lie and exaggerate figures for their own political ends???" and was shaken to his core. My only question would be, how did he reach his age without being aware of that already? So now he thinks he's uncovered some grand conspiracy when really he's just discovered... Politics.

But again, plenty of people willing to click his silly Redpill videos so why would he stop making them. I'd lean I to it too if I was him... His retirement is sorted.
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote