BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
That's fair. Code Veronica is one of my favourite RE games and I'd be disappointed if they ever remade and toned back the crazy campness of that game from footage I've seen of this remake (without trying to spoil too much) it seems decently faithful to the original though, whilst modernising some parts. I can't say Ashley being a bit more competent will be a complaint for me tbh.
Code Veronica is a great Game, it's also the only mainline Resi Game that I've failed to beat when I gave it a go, good times.

Tbf I reckon that the Game will be well made, I just am unsure if it's gonna be my type of Game.

And with Ashley I would normally agree with you that making her more competent would make for a better character and Game, I do however though feel that Ashley served an important function to some of the levels in the original Game, and there I say it but even by Resi standards it does come off as unrealistic (by their own standards imo) that the President's Daughter is going to be capable of taking on a cult and all sorts of stuff that were in the original RE4, personally I'd have preferred more levels on Ada if there were going to be changes to the levels personally.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 24-03-2023 at 12:03 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote