View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 03:55 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
with all honesty, i wouldn't be anything like that, i just know the BB production crew love a good spice up of your hm profile

in this years BB over here, we had a military guy (Bart) you would think someone very strict, moaner but in the end he had proven himself to be super relaxed and a fun guy and ultimately became the winner first flemish winner here and first one in 40+

we also had one who got on well with both bedroom camp sides (red bedroom vs blue bedroom was it more like with nominations) Jolien basically stuck in the middle and she made the nominating decisions on her own, which won her the respect of the public how she grew nicely from under the radar to such a fun girl all the way to the final 3

or Jason, the runner up, whom very relatable ESports gamer was a HUGE fan fave for most of the series until the final

or Ali, a turkish-flemish teacher whom was called ''The King of the Laugh'' also quite the fan favourite

our castings here well this year is the best
Like I said you ain’t going nowhere. You wouldn’t survive in a Big Brother house for any longer than two minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
He would not get past his front door
He really wouldn’t.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote