Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Severe depression feels worse than the lot of them, including cancer. At least with cancer the person knows that there’s hope with chemo. (unless it’s truly terminal). In severe depression (and the general public have no idea how severe depression can be outside the context of bipolar disorder or even that it can be psychotic) hope is one of the many things that isn’t even remotely on the radar. The people who can still vaguely function often walk around like walking skeletons (miserable as sin) and there are people out there who will laugh at/disrespect them and gossip (and I don’t mean talking out of concern or natural curiosity when I say gossip) about them at the pool-table and every cursed, stupid, silly party under the sun with the windows wide open for everyone (including and especially the person who’s actually suffering and knows themselves) to hear. There’s no sufficient language to explain how hopeless and excruciating real depression is but there are definitely one or two words to chuck at people who go out of their way to mock the suicidal. The irony is that the malicious gossips are the ones who actually would be better-off topping themselves and literally going some way to putting the actual decent people out of their misery. I hate those people with every fibre of muscle in me.

I hear that, GH. I really, really do.
Now I'm hearing that she was pregnant when she died , if true then that's even more upsetting and sad.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote