View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 08:10 PM #3

The best thing about those serendipity-lacking moments is the hope you get when things suddenly start to get better and those opportunities come directly to you. You obviously don’t want to get too gassed and put too much stick in the assurance of life actually being fair at the first sign of improvement because things change last-minute but sometimes hope is all a person needs to pull through and stick around for long enough to fully manifest their potential or dreams. I’d say internal principles are better at keeping those demoralising feelings of stagnation at bay when things aren’t manifesting positively in the external but the thing is I’m an extroverted feeler (as outwardly reserved as I am) so my moods mostly change with situations and the social milieux of environments. Today I might feel like I’m just muddling through and living an uninspiring outer life but tomorrow now I might get my dream job or win the lottery and so correspondingly be on top of cloud 9.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 31-05-2023 at 09:15 PM.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote