BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
I read that the viewing port at the front was only rated up to 1/3 the depth. The doesn't mean it can't go deeper but it does mean that the manufacturer is saying they will only guarantee it to that depth and using it beyond that would be "at your own risk".

The whole thing is mad really, the safety standards were pretty much non-existent. This will lead to regulation of the industry I imagine, and rightly so (i.e. these sorts of subs will have to be assessed and signed off by a regulatory group before companies are allowed to sell tickets to the public).
the whole at your own risk makes me want to double check it then before going off and selling it to the public

but we know now too that the late CEO Mr Rush liked to bend some of the rules, i think he wouldn't have minded cutting some corners in terms of lesser inspection work, saves up money

similar happened at Alaska Airlines, back when that one crashed near the coast of california, when its tail rudder simply broke off, when that could've been an easy fix by maintenance crew, but the alaska airlines bosses told them not to as that was gonna take more time, also similar, there was also a whistleblower who tried to expose them but got sacked few days before the accident

i very much agree, always agree anyway with NTSB team, that you should never save up money on inspections or maintenance, something what might just save lives

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote