BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I agree Joey,I don't know why vegans etc get such a bad reception from flesh eaters, after all they are mainly doing it for the animals, people profess to love animals but thinking deeply about it do they ? If someone is vegan then they should be able to buy food with no dairy or flesh in,but as usual you cant trust some humans to do a job properly and be honest,I myself are vegetarian and would love to go vegan,but not managed that yet, How can you love an animal then proceed to eat it,also the dairy industry is equally cruel,Have you ever watch Dominion , Earthlings or Cowspirisy ? it's a real eye opener to those that want to see, each to their own but to put animal productsin vegan food is dishonest but predictable of some humans.
Vegans are seen as different Kazanne, and being different isn't acceptable to be to some unfortunately.
I agree with you and like yourself I'm vegetarian too.
Not vegan as yet.

I just couldn't eat meat now, from first realising meat was from animals I was never really comfortable with the thought of eating animals.
So stopped doing so.
My own personal choice of course.
In fact I could be sick thinking of doing so.

You are right also to say, to put any animal product into a product termed vegan is dishonest.
In fact it should be a criminal act.

Last edited by joeysteele; 09-07-2023 at 03:10 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote