As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

What a boring season! This franchise really is the pits now and this season might somehow be worse than 5 and 6? It's close but this season wasn't even fun to snark on and that's really half the fun of TrashCan at this point! Only fun things to make fun of were ZANK GLOOP BOOP and "we want pancakes!" but even then I forgot all about we want pancakes until very recently. Kinda sad we got renewed for season 10 because it really deserves cancellation at this point. In summary, this interaction from the premiere truly sums up how ****ing dire this franchise is:

Quote:
Anwar: Can you believe we were in Winnipeg this morning and now we're climbing off the side of a building in Calgary?
Jermaine: Exactly, it's The Amazing Race Canada *blank stare and slow nod*
1. Jermaine/Justin (Make Penalties Great Again truly the antithesis of what this show is all about and I thank them for that)
2. Gracie/Lily (ummm they're big ****ing weirdos who could've been a lot of fun! But look at that edgic strip but I saw the potential there so pity green)
3. Allie/Eddie (ultimately forgettable but Eddie was SO hapless and bad at like every challenge thrown his way and his meltdowns were kinda funny so pity green)
4. Tyler/Kayleen (pity green for being our lasting hope. Just SO boring and lame and dorky and lacking of any sort of charisma that it kinda worked???)

5. Deven/Amanda (kinda vibed similarly to Tyler/Kayleen where they were lame and boring and lacked charisma but didn't have that charmless charm)
6. Derek/Jaspal (controversial BUT they actually were kinda charming despite being awful loud YouTubers who I absolutely should've hated? I would've REALLY liked them more if the show leaned into the villain status but it's The Amazing Race Canada so the thought of negativity is blasphemous)
7. Shayla/Joel (boring but Joel was cute)
8. Gail/Gisele (Gisele is maybe the worst racer of all time because I don't think she did a single aspect of her one leg correctly BUT they also weren't exciting)

9. Ty/Kat (I don't even hate hate them but they're BORING and boringly dominant)
10. Ben/Anwar (also so ****ing boring and were somehow ~the strategists~ of the season by playing the middle between the frontrunners and the back of the pack teams and couldn't even make it interesting)