Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyC View Post
I think Chanelle might be the type of person to agree with whoever she's with and try to win their approval for her own wellbeing.

But if so, she still can't be trusted. Either she's a manipulator or she's easily manipulated without being attached to one group. If you tell her anything, there's a good chance she'll pass it on
I see through her BS now , the little innocent Welsh act doesn't fool me. She's trying to come across as ' neutral'. But she's just trying to make herself look good.

She blabs to the wrong people aswell,and will always pass on your conversations. This is a little bit like what Hallie was doing aswell.... ironically that's why Jenkin nominated Hallie,but his best mate Chanelle is doing the same thing.

If she was happy to tell Paul everything to further stir the pot, why didn't she tell the girls how Paul was really feeling. When Kerry and that asked her if he's upset or something ...she played it down . Which just fueled it even more as Olivia still got involved aswell and had her little chat with him . Noky has well and truly been thrown to the wolves,but she didn't help herself either.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote