View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 12:25 PM #98

We have developments

::

HENRY OPENS UP ABOUT HIS FEELINGS FOR JORDAN

Henry is speaking to Trish in the bathroom and says: “We’re really good friends Jordan and I but we have kissed like four or five times.”

Trish says: “Ok, that is more times that I was aware of.”

Henry says: “It was playing with my emotions a bit the last couple of days. I think I want a bit of clarity.

Henry adds: “I literally haven’t felt this emotion before and it’s just been a bit stressful.”

Later, Henry is speaking to Big Brother in the Diary Room about Jordan’s relationship with Matty: “There is something strange happening with Jordan and Matty and it’s become a bit of a puzzle in my mind.”

Henry adds: “I guess on a really selfish level, I feel like I’m almost losing Jordan a bit as he’s drifting away. It’s really difficult to explain because I’ve never really felt this before.”

Henry leaves the Diary Room and heads into the bedroom where Jordan and Matty are having a one-on-one conversation on the bed.

Jordan says to Matty: “The moment you walked in I had no idea this s*** would be an inconvenience.”

Matty says: “I know what you mean.”

Will Henry tell Jordan how he feels? Will Jordan continue to gravitate towards Matty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote