View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 12:33 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
So last night's live feed was very revealing. I only watched from 11-1am but Tom, Jenkin and Chanelle sat there for two solid hours talking about nothing but the other group, sporadically joined by Olivia but she spent a while in the DR and also had a long chat with Noky.

According to them Paul was the most genuine, amazing guy in there. He's only out because he went against two females and the public always side with women apparently it's nothing to do with Paul's behaviour himself but all because of how Trish and Noky have perceived him to be

The other group get all the perks and rewards in BB and Trish and Noky are just lucky that they got the killer nom task this week which allowed them to control things and get the public on side (Olivia did say this to Noky as well who rightly replied that she doesn't feel at all lucky for the week she's had).

It's not fair that Yinrun and her group got the party even though Yinrun invited half of them to it. Chanelle said they're going to take all the alcohol and Tom showed Jenkin their stolen snacks. Jordan however is a bastard for taking some diet coke so they're going to drink that in front of him now.

Apparently the outside group have the real friendship and are able to actually talk about their emotions. The others aren't really friends in the same way despite the only thing the garden gang having in common is their hatred of the others.

They all think going against Trish is now a death sentence but Tom 'doesnt give a ****' anymore (kept saying this over and over) and will say what he thinks. Chanelle came across really badly with how viciously she talked about the others and how much she raved about Paul. In contrast whenever the other group were on screen I didn't hear them say a bad word against any of the others and actually talked about different things. Even when they spoke about Paul they spoke respectfully about him.

I missed the last hour but sounds like Trish and Noky did spend some time speaking to them after that where they were being very bitchy about the fact they both stayed?

Thats such a brilliant summing up..I watched it until 1pm too. Totally delusional and spteful group. As you say we never here the others being bitchy. Noky could be reuniting with them now Paul has gone after her chat with Olivia...lets hope she comes to her senses and when she hears them bitching about the other group I hope she puts them straight.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote